DIGIC Pictures is a high-end animation studio specializing in full 3D animation and visual effects for feature films, commercials and the video game industry.
DIGIC is best known for creating fine details and realistic characters as well as world-class rendering in the animated shorts we produce.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work in our Budapest office.
- Managing projects along the company’s established rules and processes
- Supporting and co-ordinating the project teams to achieve the project objectives
- Resource planning and management in co-operation with professional leaders
- Initiating and conducting necessary consultations
- Producing project documentation
- Overseeing of releases and reports
- Closing projects
- Evaluation of project members
- Hungarian language
- At least three years of project management experience
- Very good English language skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Conflict-solving personality, willingness to compromise
- High tolerance to stress
- General CGI knowledge,
- Fluent English,
- CGI, gaming-, advertising- or film industry experience.
What our company offers:
- Unique company profile
- Long-term, steady work
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Opportunities for professional development - training, mentoring programs, coaching
- Recreational opportunities